MOLYKOTE G-0052 FM WHITE EP BEARING GREASE
NLGI Grade 2 – MO based grease with a base oil viscosity of 115 cSt at 40 C, aluminum complex thickened, uses white solids as solid lubricants. Also H1 certified through NSF for incidental food contact.
Multi-purpose food grade grease. White bearing grease is a high-performance lubricant designed for the food and beverage industry. It is a mineral based lubricant thickened with aluminum complex and fortified with EP additives. They are an excellent choice where NSF H1 status lubricant is required or when the product must be free of black particle contamination.
NLGI Grade 2 – MO based grease with a base oil viscosity of 99 cSt at 40 C, aluminum complex thickened, uses white solids as solid lubricants. Also H1 certified through NSF for incidental food contact.
Multi-purpose lubrication of mechanical components in food and beverage processing facilities and pharmaceutical plants.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent lubricating properties
- Good resistance to water wash-out
- High loadcarrying capacity
- Compatible to many elastomers and plastics
- Complies with the listing requirements of the FDA regulation 21 CFR 178.3570 and is registered at NSF under H1 category for “incidental food contact”.
Product Type: Grease
Chemistry: Mineral Oil
Base Oil Viscosity: 115 @ 40°C
NLGI Grade: 2
Thickener: Aluminum Complex
Solid Lubricant: White Solids
High Temp: 149°C
Low Temp: -29°C